Monday, October 31, 2011

Nyx Haul!!!

*SQUEAL*

Just a quick update to say my Nyx (and Milani) haul has arrived from Cherry Culture!! Everything arrived beautifully packaged and well padded. Shipping was fairly quick too. I ordered on the 20th of October, it was processed and shipped by the 22nd and I received it today on the 31st! Not too shabby, I'd say!

In light of the recent jelly glitter craze I looked around here in Melbourne but couldn't find anything that met with my requirements so I purchased 6 Nyx glitter girl polishes from Cherry Culture! I also purchased 3 Milani polishes (including a dupe for Deborah Lippman's Happy Birthday multihued glitter polish), 2 Nyx black label lipsticks, 1 Nyx round lipstick,1 Nyx jumbo eye pencil and last but not least, a Nyx jumbo lip pencil. :)

Swatches to come soon but have a look at these to tide you over!


All beautifully wrapped and padded

Heaps of bubble wrap!

All individually wrapped

Milani polishes: Blue Flash, Gems and Purple Gleam

Nyx polishes (L-R): Pink note, Dorothy, Super Funk,
 Frizz Spots, Gilded Glitter, and Deep Space

Nyx Black label lipsticks Summer in Hampton and Diva (L-R),
Round lipstick Fig, Jumbo eye pencil in French Fries,
and Jumbo lip pencil Honey Nectar

Nyx Black label lipsticks Summer in Hampton and Diva (L-R),
 Round lipstick Fig,  Jumbo eye pencil in French Fries,
 and Jumbo lip pencil in Honey Nectar

Much love,
MM.
x

Update: I have just discovered that all the polishes are in perfect condition, except for Gilded Glitter, which is the main reason I put in the order in the first place! The lid is sealed shut and I just can't get it open. This is so disappointing as I'd hate to have to put in a new order just to get my Gilded Glitter! Fingers crossed it all works out!

Second update: I am really disappointed with the Cherry Culture customer service. It took 3 and a half months to sort out ONE faulty bottle of nail polish. They asked me to post it back to them and promised that I would receive store credit for the cost of shipping. I sent them several emails, including proof/receipts of postage, and yet they insisted I would have to wait until they received the product before I could choose several items in lieu of the defective one, and guess what, I received a parcel yesterday with only a single replacement bottle of Gilded Glitter in it. Very, very disappointed that it took 3.5 months to resolve and I wasn't even accredited with the store credit I was promised. I definitely won't be purchasing from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...